Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm beamin' about erickson beaman


Don't you just love being "stopped in your tracks?" I was on my weekly trek through Target- not the evening type, where you have all kinds of leisure time, it was more of a "get the necessities and get out type." Well, Erickson Beaman wanted my full attention- and they got it. WOW! Totally red-carpet worthy, this collection is a stunner. I actually took photos with my phone, I don't usually do that inside a retail store as it is frowned upon- I thought I had learned my lesson while shopping at Galeries Lafayette in Paris, where a concerned Parisian salesclerk chased me out of her department while shaking her finger and bursting with the words "no photo!- no photo!" Enjoy a few highlights here (courtesy of Target's website) and be sure to learn more about the designers here. enjoy!
photos courtesy of target.com

1 comment:

Chick said...

ok you are killing me! while I have fallen into a frozen lake you are very springy and as you said in your last post "lucky-me". Happy for you! and loving all the bright and beautiful info. Chick