Monday, February 9, 2009

fashion = color = inspiration


Is it excessive or necessary during these times to see luxurious ideas and endless beauty? Many designers are facing hardships that are stalling or even stopping the consistently mind-blowing flood of ideas. I couldn't imagine a world without it...pre-season after pre-season, we are inundated with an innovative rainbow of adornment! One thing I know for sure is that I have often times gone to that pool of luxury for inspiration. Be it a new stationery collection, wedding invitation or even business I.D. This week begins my virtual spring fashion show, each day featuring not a complete look, but highlighting a fabulous color...let it inspire me to create a new collection for you!

Featured above, a (toungue-in-cheek) thank you card to my best friend for a fabulous Marc Jacobs handbag gifted to me.

No comments: